What Is ADD/ADHD Coaching?
- A strength-based, action-oriented approach helping you solve your ADD/ADHD* issues utilizing your positive qualities—creative spontaneous, fun-loving, energetic, outgoing
- A one-on-one relationship with an action plan to reach your most important goals and develop new strategies leading to positive changes—at home, in school, at work, and in relationships
- Regular weekly or bi-weekly contacts, by phone or in person at mutually available times
- An ongoing relationship in which you receive support and encouragement to enable your progress
- The opportunity to work with a professional, who has ADHD, is aware of both its challenging and positive qualities, and has spent many years working in this field